If you are in labour and planning to come in to one of our hopsitals, please call us at the appropriate location:
Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital: 905-338-4688
When you get to the hospital, park in Lot #6 - the parking garage - and enter the hospital through the enclosed walkway on Level 1 (first floor). This entrance is open 24/7. Take the South elevators to the 3rd floor.
Milton District Hospital: 905-878-2383 ext.7030
- When you get to the hospital, park in Lot#1 and proceed to the Main Entrance. This entrance is open 24/7.
Georgetown Hospital: 905-873-0111 ext. 8245
- When you get to the hospital, park in the main parking lot. Enter through the Main or South entrances depending on the time of day. After hours enter the hospital through the Emergency Department.
When to Go to the Hospital
- Your contractions are regular or you are uncomfortable
- You believe your water has broken
- You have bleeding from your vagina
- There is a change in how often your baby is moving
- You are concerned about yourself or your baby
Doula Care is Welcomed
A doula is someone who provides non-clinical support and care to a woman (and her partner) during childbirth. The doula will work with a woman and her family, physicians, midwives and nurses with an aim to enhance communication and understanding during the childbirth process and are welcomed at our hospitals. More information on Doula Care can be found at https://ontariodoulas.org.