The Phoenix Early Intervention in Psychosis Program services individuals aged 14-35 years old who are experiencing early signs and symptoms of psychosis. This recovery focused program helps individuals achieve their goals at work, at school and within their social networks, thereby reducing the impact psychosis can have on one’s life. The team includes psychiatrists, nursing, social work, occupational therapists, peer support and addiction counselors.
- Psychiatric assessment and treatment
- Medication and symptom management
- Case management, group and individual counselling
- Education about symptoms and treatments
- Relapse prevention planning and strategies
- Family education and support
- Addictions counselling
- Peer support
- Assistance with education, work, and housing
- Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital, 3001 Hospital Gate, Oakville
- Milton Clinic, 19 Willow Street, Acton
Patients may be referred from other Halton Healthcare services or through a family physician. Eligibility and referral is through one-Link. To access the referral form or get more information, contact one-Link at 905-338-4123 or Toll-free at 1-844-216-7411.
Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital
3001 Hospital Gate, Oakville, ON L6M 0L8