Ontario COVID-19 Testing Guidelines
Please check the most up-to-date Ministry testing guidelines to see if you should book a COVID-19 test at one of our Assessment & Testing Centres. Please use the self-assessment tool for adults or the school screening tool for children.
Booking an Appointment
COVID-19 testing is currently available at Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital, Milton District Hospital and Georgetown Hospital.
Please bring your health card with you to your appointment.
CHILDREN UNDER ONE
- COVID-19 tests for children under the age of one can only be booked through the Booking Line at 905-203-7963.
- Have your health card ready when booking your appointment.
IF YOU REQUIRE A COVID-19 TEST ONLY
IF YOU REQUIRE A COVID TEST AND AN ASSESSMENT
- If you think you need to be assessed by a nurse or a physician in addition to getting a COVID -19 test, book an appointment by calling the Booking line at 905-203-7963
- Have your health card ready when calling to book your appointment
If you have booked an appointment and are unable to keep it, please cancel.
Your COVID-19 Test Appointment
- Please arrive at your scheduled time (no more than five minutes early)
- Park in the designated parking lot - you will be given a parking pass
- Please leave the testing centre immediately after your appointment
COVID-19 Test Results
- The number of COVID-19 tests completed and sent to provincial labs can impact the turnaround time for tests completed at our hospital testing centres.
- COVID-19 test results are posted to the provincial website at COVID19.ontario.ca
- Halton Region Public Health will only contact individuals with positive results.
Individuals who are not able to look up their results online (have an old red & white health card, have an expired health card, are from out of province) can call 905-203-7963.
If you require a copy of your completed test result, please follow the process outlined on our website for requesting personal health records.
Locations & Hours of Operation
1 Princess Anne Drive
Open Wednesdays and Saturdays 8:00am to 8:00pm
Park in the main Parking Lot
Enter the Clinic through the South Entrance of the Hospital
Milton District Hospital
725 Bronte Street South
Entrance facing Bronte Street South
Park in Lot #2
Open 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital
3001 Hospital Gate
Park in Lot#3
South Entrance facing Dundas Street
No entry through Emergency Department
Open 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Alternate Testing Locations - Pharmacies
The Ontario government has partnered with pharmacies to offer COVID-19 tests to the public. Please click on the link below to access a full list of pharmacy locations offering free testing by appointment only to those who meet certain criteria.
CLICK HERE FOR PHARMACY LOCATIONS